- Executive Leadership
- Leadership Program Development
- Nonprofit Leadership
- Innovation/Social Entrepreneurship
The following requirements apply:
- To begin a certificate program, any program admission requirements must be met. For all certificates, an official transcript is required verifying completion of a bachelor's degree with a 2.00 GPA (or master's degree with 2.67 GPA for post-master's certificates).
- All certificates requires a minimum of 12 credit hours (refer to requirements of the specific certificate, as some certificates require more credit hours). All requirements must be met, unless specific credits are waived or substituted by the program coordinator.
- A maximum of 3 credit hours may be transferred to Nebraska Wesleyan to apply toward the certificate. Transfer of credit must be approved by program coordinator, and requires a grade of "B-" or better.
- A minimum GPA of 2.67 with a minimum grade of "B-" in courses meeting the certificate is required.
- A certificate must be completed within 10 years of the time of starting in the program. However, NWU reserves the right to discontinue or change certificate programs if students don't have continuous enrollment.
- Six credits of a graduate or post-master's certificate may also be applied toward the student's master degree at Nebraska Wesleyan.
Certificate Completion Verification
Nebraska Wesleyan transcripts certify completion of certificates and a certificate document is distributed to students. Certificate completion is not recognized at NWU commencement or hooding ceremonies; students earning a certificate are not eligible to participate in graduation ceremonies, unless also earning a degree.